shot on an iPhone
The Quarantine Diaries: Spring 2020
location: my apartment
This season has been pretty weird. January felt like 6 months, February lasted 10 minutes, and March went by in 75 years. We weren't able to shoot a campaign for the season, but here are some shots from my iPhone (no banana bread photos, sorry!).
Be patient with others, reach out to family and friends, and most importantly give yourself some grace and kindness.
Our basics collection is forever inspired by bold women like you. Stay safe and well.
1. The Ali Bike Short in black 2. The Jules Racerback Bra in black. 3. Scones and Raspberries (https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/scones-recipe/)
1. The Dani Cross Back Bra in black 2. Golden Hour, Toronto
1. NYT Book of House Plants - Joan Lee Faust 2. The Caro High Rise Leggings in black
1. The Jules Racerback Bra in Ivory 2. City Place, Toronto
1. The Caro High Rise Leggings in Ivory 2. Tulips from Wong's Fruit Market (757 Queen St W)
1. The Caro High Rise Leggings in Sable 2. The Dani Cross Back Bra in black
1. The Vix High Neck Bra in black 2. Berry Pavlova Recipe by https://www.instagram.com/girlganggoodies/
Top Right: The Ali Bike Short in Black; Bottom Left: The Vix High Neck Bra in Black
1. The Dani Cross Back Bra in Ivory 2. The Dani Cross Back Bra and Ali Bike Short in Black
1. Morning Light, Toronto 2. The Vix High Neck Bra in Sable
Downtown Toronto. Sending love and appreciation to all essential, front-line, health-care workers. Thank you!